发布日期:2024-12-07 18:04 点击次数:130
嘿,书虫们防御啦!此次我挖到宝了,一册能让你一夜难眠的佳作!翻开第一页,就像绽开了新寰宇的大门ag百家乐可以安全出款的网站,每个字齐透中魅力,让东谈主进退维谷。情节为德不卒紊,脚色水灵得仿佛就在你身边,这种千里浸感,几乎了!我保证,这书不看,你的书架齐少了份灵魂。快来,我们一齐飞翔在这精彩绝伦的故事里吧!
《聊着天学英语系列:和异邦东谈主谈前卫》 作家:李清如
TheLifeinBigCity大城市的生计
“生计在大城市还有些许幸福感?”这么的洽商仍是成了北京、上海等大城市的热点话题,因为大城市生计中的种种未便酿成了城市住户进退维谷的心结。如今,在北京、上海、广州、深圳这么的特大城市,交通拥挤、环境欺凌、入托难、就医难等诸多问题仍是严重困扰城市住户的生计。
What is life in big city
什么是大城市的生计
With the rapid economic development, people’s living conditions are improved by a large margin, including countryside and big cities. However, there are many differences between them, such as living conditions, consumptive level and interpersonal relationships, etc.
In the first place, there is a tremendous contrast between the living conditions of countryside and that of big cities. Living in big cities, you can get everything you want as soon as possible so long as you have enough money, such as all kinds of delicious food, good medical conditions and so on. And the transportation is very convenient, though it often happens to meet a traffic jam. There are many buses, while taking a bus during the rush hours can be a bit of a bind. In contrast, living in countryside, you will find there is no place for you to consume even if you have much money, because the condition is not allowed. You can’t get anything you want in time, such as all kinds of delicious food across the country and the medical treatment in need. Nevertheless, there is little chance to meet a traffic jam because of the easy of access.
Secondly, the consumptive level in big cities is much higher than that in rural areas. In big cities, people usually choose nutritious food for their main meals and refuel now and then. And when they go shopping, they must pay the utmost attention to the high quality and they don’t like to knock down-price. Conversely, living in countryside, people prefer to have food which can make them feel satisfied. Meanwhile, in their eyes, they prefer buying superior quality products at a reasonable price, and they are still desirous to knock down-price.
Another difference is in the interpersonal relationships. People who live in big cities are more apartness, while people who live in countryside enthusiastic and friendly to others. The old saying goes “a distant relative is not as good as a near neighbour” is well presented in countryside. Living in countryside, people always hung together when one of them was in trouble. But living in big cities, it is normal that you can’t recognize someone who is your neighbor.
In short, life in countryside and life in big cities are quit different in standard of living, habits and customs, etc. We can’t say which is more suitable for live, because every coin has two sides.
前段技艺,关连“蜗居”(dwelling narrowness)、“蚁族”(ant tribe)的话题果然激发了不少东谈主的形式与洽商。在这些掺杂着若干社会问题(social issue)的批驳与洽商中,我们真应该想考一个问题:北京、上海这些承载了繁密年青东谈专揽想的城市就那么好吗?怎样才能过上我们想要的大城市生计?
Key words & Sentences
关节文句全知谈
He hankered after big city life.
他向往大城市的生计。
Do you enjoy your metropolitan life very much?
你心爱大城市的生计吗?
Life in big city is a lure for many country boys.
大城市的生计诱惑着许多乡下小伙子。
It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city.
看起来他似乎很心爱大城市的吵杂忙碌的生计。
Many people are yearning for the myriad life of the metropolis.
许多东谈主齐向往大城市多姿多彩的生计。
Life in a large city has its advantages and disadvantages, so has life in the country. But if you have lived in a small town, you can make the best of both.
大城市的生计故意也有弊,乡村生计亦然如斯。若是你在一个小市镇里住过,你就不错两全其好意思了。
Social life in a village cannot be compared with that of a large city.
乡村的社会生计不可和大城市的相比。
Acts of courtesy makes the big cities full of the milk of human kindness.
司法的行径使大城市里的生计充满情面味。
Cultural life in the country cannot be compared to that of a large city.
农村的文化生计不可与大城市的相相比。
He could feel the life pulsing through a great city.
他能感受到大城市垂危扰攘的生计。
These kids were used to live in a small village. It took them almost a year to get used to living in a large city.
这些孩子熟习小村落的生计,他们差未几用了一年的技艺才习尚了大城市的生计。
The young man from the countryside adapted well to life in the big city.
这个农村后生很快符合了大城市的生计。
I hadn’t realized how much I miss the big-city life after being struck out here in the boonies for so long.
在辽远乡村生计了那么久,我还没特等志到我何等乱骂大城市的生计。
In the country, we insulated ourselves from the worries of life in a big town.
在农村我们远隔了在大城市生计的种种慌张。
Living in a big city can be very lonely.
在大城市里生计很疏远。
Living in the noise and bustle of a large city, we sometimes feel like go into the country.
生计在喧哗和贫寒的大城市,ag百家乐九游会我们恐怕想去农村。
She learns the hard way that life can be for a woman alone in a big city.
她辛酸地康健到,在大城市里一个孤身女东谈主的生计是很贫苦的。
【Let’s Talk!】
运行雷同吧!
Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?
安:安妮, 你逸想中的屋子是什么样的?
Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.
安妮:我但愿有一套在上海市中心的当代公寓,那样我就不错天天逛街了。
Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.
安:上海啊!但我合计大城市并不是个好住处。
Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?
安妮:为什么?你不心爱大城市啊?
Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.
安:嗯。住在大城市压力很大,还有杂音和空气欺凌,等于说恒久不会很糟蹋。
Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?
安妮:那你逸想中的屋子又是什么样的?
Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.
安:我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花卉树木的大花坛。
Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.
安妮:听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是泛泛的屋子。
Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.
安:对啊,我等于但愿我的屋子是个确凿温馨的家,是个不错收复精神的家,而不仅是一个避讳处。
Anne: I still prefer to live in the prosperous big cities.
安妮:我如故更心爱生计在高贵的大城市里。
Ann: There are heavy pressures for living in big cities. Increasingly more people crowd into the places like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, which lead to many problems, such as traffic jam, air pollution and price increase of housing.
安:大城市的生计有太大的压力。越来越多的东谈主涌向北京、上海、广州这么的场合,导致了许多问题,比如交通拥挤、空气欺凌、房价高涨。
Ann: But big cities can bring us many opportunities and enjoyments.
安妮:然则大城市也会带给我们许多契机和许多享受。
Ann: According to the current situation, it will take at least ten years for you to buy a house.
安:依照当今的情况来看,你至少要使命十年才能有才调购买一套屋子。
Ann: So I will work harder.
安妮:是以我要愈加发奋地使命。
Ann: All right, I wish you will realize your dream!
安:好吧,但愿你早日竣原逸想!
Ann: Thank you!
安妮:谢谢!
(点击下方免费阅读)
形式小编,每天有保举,量大不愁书荒,品性也有保险ag百家乐可以安全出款的网站, 若是环球有想要分享的好书,也不错在批驳给我们留言,让我们分享好书!